Happy New Year! I don’t have any grand goals or resolutions this year just simple ideas to keep myself motivated at home. One of my goals is to get dressed and ready *every* day or at least more often. I am not a morning person so I find myself struggling to get through the routine. I’m hoping getting dressed and slapping on a face will help. So, here’s my five minute makeup & skincare routine!
Here are a few tangible tips to help make getting ready daily easier:
- Set your skincare & makeup out ahead of time. Almost like picking out an outfit for the next day, have your go-to products ready to use.
- Only use what you “need” to feel put together. For example, I ditch the mascara.. it’s not a must have for me!
- Use brushes to apply quickly & mess free.
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
- I love this foundation because it is lightweight and build-able. I use shade 5.25 regularly and mix it with 8 when I want a tanner glow.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
- I use shade Cafe Au Lait. This is my new favorite concealer. I use it primarily for blemishes i want to cover. I still use Tarte for under eye
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
- I use the shade fair. It helps set my concealer and make it last longer.
- Dibs Desert Island Duo
- I use shades 1 & 4 & blend with the Elf Ultimate Blending Brush. This duo is so hydrating and silky smooth.
- Dime Beauty Brow Boost Gel
- ItCosmetics Foundation Brush
- Elf Ultimate Blending Brush
- I use this to blend the dibs contour stick. It’s only $6 and works like a charm.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (not pictured)
- This is a must have. I use it day & night it’s so hydrating and not sticky at all.
Use my code TEEENZY for 15% off at Tula.
- Tula Cult Classic Cleanser
- Antioxidant Water & Toner
- 24/7 Day & Night Cream
- 24/7 Power Swipe Eye Balm
- Protect & Glow SPF
I hope this five minute makeup & skincare post helps you get motivated to get ready this year! If you’re looking for more beauty inspo check out this section of my blog.