I am so excited to share my updated skincare routine with y’all. I have been struggling with hormonal break outs BADLY for the past year and I finally seem to have them under control. What’s funny is the answer was so simple. Wash my face morning and night. Once I became diligent about my skincare I saw a difference almost immediately.
This post is sponsored by Tula & contains affiliate links. The opinions and content are my own. I only work with brands I truly love, thank you for your support.
Step by Step Skincare Routine
- Step 1: Cleanse
- I use the Tula Cult Classic Cleanser morning and night. This has been a game changer for keeping my hormonal break outs at bay.
- Step 2: Tone
- I recently switched to the Balancing Act Purifying & pH Balancing Biodegradable Toner Pads. These have been amazing for tightening my skin, shrinking my pores and leaving my skin balanced and ready for the rest of my skincare.
- Step 3: Serum
- The Brightening Treatment Drops help even my skin tone and brighten my face. This is so needed in the winter months when my skin feels so dull.
- Step 4: Moisturizer
- 24/7 Moisture Day & Night cream. This is the lightweight face cream I swear by! It leaves my face hydrated and plump. It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles too!
- Step 5: SPF
- Protect + Glow Daily Sunscreen Gel Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This is my all time favorite face sunscreen. It gives the best pearlescent glow. Not only does it protect from the sun but it also protects from blue light and and pollution. This should be worn inside and outside.
- Step 6: Primer
- The Face Filter Blurring and Moisturizing Primer is the first Tula product I tried. It’s what got me hooked on the brand. It’s the best lightweight primer that smooths without clogging pores. It also gives a sun kissed glow. I wear this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It’s great under makeup or for no makeup days.
Skincare for Everyone
What I love about these products is that they are universal and they truly have something for every skin type. If you’re wondering what’s right for you I suggest checking out Tula’s site and doing a little research or start with the products I suggested above. I didn’t have a consistent skincare routine for a long time and I can tell you consistency is key when it comes to keeping your skin healthy. Want to learn more about Tula skincare? Check out this post I wrote last year.
Skincare You Can Feel Good About
Not only is Tula Skincare doctor-founded, it is also created with probiotics and super foods. You are basically FEEDING your skin (which is your largest organ) the best of the best. I also love that Tula is about empowering women to embrace the skin their in and helps you get your skin looking its healthiest. We all have skin imperfections but with Tula I’ve been able to get my break outs under control and embrace the skin I’m in!
If you’re ready to try Tula or just stock up they are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders this weekend + 15% off with my code TEEENZY. If you have any questions always feel free to shoot me an email or send me DM on instagram.