Do you notice a trend here!? I’m loving this blush color for spring.
1. Ruffle Hem Top – I love this feminine top. It’s perfect for a date night or girls night. Also, functioning buttons = nursing friendly- YAY!
2. Designer Dupe Sunnies– These have been my go-to sunglasses and y’all have been loving them too! These are great designer dupes and the quality is 👌🏼
3. Rain Boots– If you live in the Midwest a good pair of rain boots is a must have for spring. I have been loving this grey pair. They’re lightweight and perfect for warmer spring days.
Photo c/o Jennyfer Marie Photography
4. Lightweight Utility Jacket-Not only is this jacket perfect for me, they have it in kid and baby sizes. So, y’all better believe I scooped them up for Cece and Holly too.
5. Platform Sandal-These were such a win. I love that they do have a slight heel but its platform so they are still very comfortable. I am all about comfort.
6. Lip Gloss-This has been my go-to lip gloss for over a year now. It is buttery smooth and hydrates your lips. It is Beautycounter so you know its all safe ingredients.
7. High Waisted Ripped Jegging-I love the look of ripped jeans but as a mom I just struggle to have my legs hanging out. This is just my personal opinion all you mama’s rockin’ the holy jeans DO YOU. But, when I came across this pair that has the ripped look but no actual holes I was so excited. Plus, they are my favorite brand denim. I basically only wear American Eagle jeggings because they are so comfortable, flattering + affordable.
8. V-Neck Tee-One of my favorite basics. I love pairing it with a long cardigan or denim jacket.
9. Comfy Tunic-Old Navy has my favorite tunics. They are long enough for leggings and scoop neck enough to nurse in. I seriously wear these things day and night. When you’re a nursing mama your days and nights basically run together anyways. So often times whatever i’m wearing that day i’m also wearing to bed.
10. Eye Shadow Palette-I shared a little bit about this palette on my Instagram stories and it is seriously the best. I love the pretty pinks for spring. I am such an eye shadow rookie but this palette makes it so easy.
11. White Resin Hoop-How cute are these hoops? I’m not usually a big earring person but I thought these were an easy way to dress a look up.
12. Double Ring Belt-I feel like this belt will make any outfit instantly “chic” it has the designer look without the price tag.
13. Large Michael Kors Tote-This has been my go-to diaper bag/tote. I added a Lilly Jade organizer and it is perfect to hold everything I need.