Alright, friends, I tried to only include affordable, practical and fun Easter basket options! Everything in this gift guide is available at Target or Amazon. I tried to limit it to stores with really quick & easy shipping. I much prefer getting gifts like this online because then I don’t have to worry about sneaking away to a store without the kiddos. I’ll scoop up the candy and tiny stuffers in store but for the actual gift part, I like to order online. You can shop for everything pictured with the links below. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday.
1. Bunny Stuffed Animal – I thought this was just the sweetest little bunny stuffed animal. The detail on it is so cute and it’s such an affordable option.
2. Glitter Hair Clips– The detail on these clips are adorable. I love the little beading. They are perfect colors for spring and summer and will go with so many different outfits. Also, super affordable!
3. Honey Bunny Book– Just the cutest little Easter book.
4. Nuby Snack N’ Sip Cup– Y’all know about my Nuby obsession. These cups are perfect for little hands and they store a drink and a snack. They have been my go-to lately. Also, love that the kids get excited about it and it’s practical.
5.Nuby Teether Bib– If you have a teething baby or toddler you need these bibs. Cece is 20 months old and still uses this. Her molars are coming in so she is always putting something in her mouth and when she wears this it helps her from chewing on everything else. BONUS: it is reversible so if the one side gets stained you can flip it around.
Our favorite teether bib.
6. Best Easter Basket Ever – I’ve had these baskets since Vinny was a baby. I love them because they are large and will fit lots of goodies. I am guilty of going overboard so the bigger the basket the better!
Vinny’s first Easter.
7. Marshmallow Book– Books are always the best basket stuffers. I love to add to our holiday collections every year. But, this title is neutral enough to leave out on the shelf all year.
8. Slipper Booties– I swear by these slipper booties. They do not fall off and the grippers are great. I need to get Holly a pair, Cece has the light pink ones but they come in a ton of different color options.
9.Play Makeup – Cece got this exact set for Christmas and plays with it all the time. It’s especially helpful when I’m doing my makeup and she is trying to steal it, I give her this and she is happy.
10. Happy Easter Mouse– We love Mouse books, they are great for beginner readers!
11. Color Matching Eggs – I love that these eggs are on theme and educational. They will also fit perfectly with a play kitchen.